Saturday, December 24, 2005

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time!

Hi all! I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Today at 2pm., my last vacation of the year officially began. I've been wrapping gifts the majority of this afternoon and yesterday evening. I am really in the holiday spirit this year, more than ever really. I finally finished decorating the kitchen. My whole house is enveloped with the joyous mood and beautiful feeling of the Christmas holiday. I hope that everyone is enjoying this same good spirit as I am. I also hope that all of you have been good boys & girls and get everything you want from Santa. I suppose you'll find out tomorrow morning..... and now, I think I'm gonna have alittle cup of holiday cheer. HEYYYYYYYYYY, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Merry Christmas, zepplinlady!!
Be safe, and God Bless.

5:16 PM, December 24, 2005  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

green,

Merry Christmas and OMG where did u get that pic from?????

9:34 PM, December 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home