Wednesday, November 23, 2005

** GIVING THANKS **

This is a post from my Yahoo 360 page that I put up this
morning before going to work. I figured I'd post it
to my blogger account as well :

On this day before the traditional day of Thanksgiving--the eve -- I would like to share with you the many things that I am thankful for....
First and foremost, I thank God for blessing me to be here on this earth another year. Even though I am constantly ranting and raving about not wanting to grow old, I am happy to be here. I am thankful for my health. I'm thankful for new friends whom I've met recently and who've helped me along in my new endeavors and experiences in life. I am thankful for having 2 jobs--yes, although I work alot and having 2 jobs is a struggle with time and energy, I am thankful. They provide me a roof over my head and food on my table. As crazy as this may sound....I am thankful for those who want me to fail. Why, you ask? I'll tell you why. When I find people who want to bring me down, it only makes me try harder to succeed, that's why. I am also very, VERY thankful for learning tools and the people who share them. Thank you Michael for the smart computing tips. I read them often. You're truly a saint! I also want to thank Nick and Ray. You guys are the best! The three of you are like my internet guardian angels... I am thankful for pain and struggle, for without it I would not appreciate having good times and fun and relaxation. I am thankful for my music. It takes me to another level. I am thankful for my pc. It too takes me to another level. And last but definately not least, I am thankful for my one and only confidant: NH. Without you, I don't know where I'd be. Thanks!
Just thought I'd share some of the many things for which I am thankful. I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, Nov 23, 2005 - 05:00am (PST)

4 Comments:

Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

hey zeppelin?








THANK THIS!!!





:)

6:15 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

hey scribe,

Happy Thanksgiving scrooge. Bah humbug...

Geez! who pi@#&d on your rainbow???? What happened to holiday cheer????

7:07 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Tim said...

Happy Thanksgiving, zepplinlady

5:39 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger DREAMER said...

Happy Thankz Giving! Today was a good day...and still is. My Ebay auction ended this morning....on my XBOX journey I had on the 22nd........my $399 investment turned into $1,135 sale on Ebay........gotta love the XBOX 360 era eh? Anyhow food was good and still is....happy Turkey day all!

10:31 PM, November 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home