Sunday, November 27, 2005

Guess where I'm going.....

~BACKGROUND MUSIC~
>>>SMOOTH JAZZY INSTRUMENTALS<<<

I'm enjoying another quite evening at the homestead. I may just have a glass of wine later if the mood hits me. Right now however; all that is on my mind is the countdown. That's right, as of today I'll be starting to countdown the days until I get to see U2 in concert. The concert will be at The Saavis Center in the heart of downtown St. Louis Missouri. I haven't been to a concert since 2003 and that was James Taylor's October Road Tour at the UMB Bank Pavillion in Maryland Heights Mo.--which by the way was an excellent concert. JT is great!! Going 2 years without seeing a live concert is a long time. So, as you may have guessed, I'm pretty excited!

I've always loved their music and what they stand for as a group. They're a band who've stood the test of time--and that's for sure. I'm sure they'll be promoting many of their newest releases as well as playing some of their older hits but here's a small list of some of my favorites:

  1. PRIDE (IN THE NAME OF LOVE)
  2. BEAUTIFUL DAY
  3. VERTIGO
  4. WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME
  5. WITH OR WITHOUT YOU
  6. NEW YEARS' DAY
  7. SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY
  8. I WILL FOLLOW
  9. TWO HEARTS BEAT AS ONE

That's just a few that come to mind right now. Oh yea, and as the countdown begins, I have 17 days --including today--until I'll be in musical heaven on December 14th. There's no cameras allowed so I get no pics but, I'm sure some news highlights or some gutsy fan will provide something for all to see. Well, now I think I'm gonna pour me a glass of wine and get lost in my music for awhile. Have a good nite all!

1 Comments:

Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Oh how I envy you! And envy is a "sin!" I'm so conflicted!!!

6:21 PM, November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home