Friday, July 29, 2005

What it is, is what it is.

I posted an entry twelve days ago concerning some photos I downloaded from various sites on the web. To make a long story short.....I ended up deleting them. (for more info on this, look at my entry posted on July 17th.) I guess you can say that I'm a bit too cautious when it comes to copywrited materials. Anyway, I decided to put the photos back up. As I previously stated, The pictures are from a site called Free Foto.com and taken by Ian Britton. I enjoyed viewing them so much that I just wanted to share them with all of you. So, they're back once again in my previous posts from May 2005. I haven't decided if I'm going to put the Led Zeppelin Pics back up, maybe...As for the pic of my turtle Arky,(a female) that little fart won't come out from hiding. I'll have to work on it.

Today was a very pleasant day. The weather was absolutely beautiful and my work day went pretty smooth--strange, but smooth. And I'll leave it at that....

That's about it. Not too much happening in my world today.

Laters!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home