Saturday, July 02, 2005

One more day and counting.....

The time has finally arrived. I am now officially on vacation from my full time job for 9 whole days!!! I still have to work my 2nd job tomorrow but after that, I will be COMPLETELY & TOTALLY on vacation. I'm not going to work anywhere!


Gee, that really feels good to finally say that!!


I've really been looking forward to this time off. I need it and no, I'm not going anyplace special. But that's ok. I have so much to do around here it's not even funny. You'd be surprised at how much u miss when working 7 days a week. For instance; I hardly ever get to watch television. I couldn't tell you the name of any of the new shows that are on at the current time, much less what's going on in the news.


THAT'S SAD!!!!


My life is completely enveloped by work. Hopefully, this will change one day soon. I intend to make the most of my "free time" outside of a few appointments that I must keep. I have a mental list of a few things I'll be taking care of in the beginning of my week, and they are as follows:

  1. Tuesday 7/5- I have a Dr. appointment.(my yearly OB-GYN) Thank goodness it's an early appt. I'm not looking forward to it but that's a part of being a woman....you know the deal ladies, I don't have to explain.
  2. Yardwork. This is something that definately needs my attention something fierce. My poor rosebushes.... If only i could find something to rid my lawn of all the weeds, and chickweed forever without killing my roses.
  3. Wednessday 7/6- I have a dental appointment. This too is an early appointment and won't take up much time in my day.
  4. I will give my house a thorough GI cleaning. It's hard to find time to clean when working so many hours everyday. Of course, this will include the wonderful waxing of the floors on my hands and knees...And yes, if you're coming over for a visit, you will be leaving your shoes at the entry door. THANK YOU!
  5. Thursday 7/7- This will be my fourth day of vacation and my first day of REAL RELAXATION. I wonder if the fish will be biting?? I can't wait!!

So you see, I have a plan that suits me. And for those concerned with my lifestyle change,(smoking, going to the gym, and eating healthier) I haven't forgotton about it. I will be working on that as well. I will admit that I have been struggling. My smoking is not as bad as before, but I am still averaging about 2 packs a day. That's one pack less than before so, that's a good thing, right??

My eating, well let's just say I have to work on it. And I am, trust me. With all the extra time I have in the day and evening, I'll be able to go to the gym more often. (another good thing) I'll try going at different times to find the least busy time and that way I'll be able to fit it into my schedule upon returning to work. I'm assuming the best time will be late evening....

Of course I'll be online occasionally. I'm not sure how often, but I will be on and off. YEA, I'm addicted....LOL

If you think I'm acting somewhat corny about going on vacation now, just wait until September.....I'll really be high up on goofballs then. You'll see. So, wish me happiness and please, DON'T HATE!!! See ya'll later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home