Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Back to the Grind....(sigh)

Here we go folks, back to reality. My vacation is officially over. (too bad...so sad) All good things must come to an end as they say. Yesterday was my first day back to work. Believe it or not, I was so relaxed that I was ready to go back. My day went rather well. Usually when I go back to work from a vacation I'm dragging and moping the whole day, and the day goes by so slow. But I must say that yesterday was a walk in the park. It went by pretty fast for me so that made it good. If you're wondering why I'm posting so early in the morning, it's because I just woke up from a deep sleep. I'm wide awake now. Last night, I was watching the all-star game, and I fell asleep around 8:30pm. Funny thing is when I woke up, I looked at my clock and thought I had to get up for work. (normally get up at 3:30am) I do have to go to work today but, not at my 40 hr. job, so I can sleep in if I want.

That is.....If I wasn't wide awake as I am now....

Which is why I hate falling asleep early in the evening. I'll get things back into perspective as my week progresses, I guess. Such is life....

I hope to have a productive day today although it's gonna be a long one. I'll probably go in around 8 or 9 am and work until 7pm. It's not too bad though. I'm surrounded by nice co-workers and the atmosphere is pleasant. A very family-oriented environment.(which is something you don't see too often anymore)

I think I'm going to take advantage of my time here, since it's still early, and go back to bed and relax. Or, stare at the ceiling for a few hours...Toodles all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home