Friday, March 17, 2006

An Irish Blessing

These 3 little teddybears sit atop this desk all year round with a wall -hang backdrop that just happens to be in the spirit of the holiday. Also, if you look closely you'll notice 2 masks. (1 black & 1 white)--still not too good at using photoshop as yet....

This is a fuller view. To the right is the bathroom(forgot to close the door) lol



Here's a view for you to see what is on the wall hanging. I feel it an appropriate piece to leave up always. HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! Have a great weekend everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

Zep, are you mostly Irish then?
Hope your day was fun!

4:36 PM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Hiya dab,
Actually my grandma(dad's side) was part Irish, Indian, & Black. My mother was Italian and my father was Black so, I'm a heinz...:)

5:01 PM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

dabich,

just wanted to add that the Indian tribe is: Blackfoot. :)

4:14 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

Zep, wow, what a mix indeed! A wonderful heritage. My hubby has Indian in him, I forget with one, I have to ask him! I'm a heinze too, mostly German, some Polish and Irish.

3:33 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

I think it's cool for people to acknowledge their heritages. It's what makes you YOU.

I can't speak Italian fluently. I only know the "bad" words. LOL Can you speak any German?

I'm very proud to share my nationality with anyone. *winks*

4:33 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

Can I speak German? nein! lol
That's about it.
Oh Gehzundeit!

6:04 AM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home