Monday, March 13, 2006

Beautiful Quotes

I was passing by a church near my house a few weeks ago and i noticed this quote on a sign posted in front of the church.....

" FRIENDS ARE
GOD'S WAY
OF TAKING
CARE OF US. "
I believe that is a very true statement. When i read it for the first time, i got goosebumps. I liked it so much that i attempted to take a picture of it. Unfortunately my digital camera was at home and when i tried using my camera phone i couldn't get a good focus and being that it was early dawn, the light from the sign was the only thing that would show up. Lucky for me, i memorized it. Here are a few more quotes i like. I hope you enjoy them as well.
" NOTHING IS BETTER
THAN
A LOYAL FRIEND. "
-EURIPIDES
" BLESSED ARE THE MEEK;
FOR THEY SHALL
INHERIT THE EARTH. "
-MATTHEW 5:5
"WHERE WORDS FAIL,
MUSIC SPEAKS. "
-HANS CHRISTIAN
ANDERSEN
" MANY OF LIFE'S FAILURES ARE PEOPLE
WHO DID NOT REALIZE HOW CLOSE
THEY WERE TO SUCCESS WHEN THEY
GAVE UP. "
-THOMAS EDISON

4 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

AHHHH...all great quotes, and I love the first one best.

8:42 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Tim said...

excellent quotes all. I like the last one best.

6:22 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Another quote:


I went to all the trouble to write up my Satan interview on Church of Scribe and all the person who axed for it never commented!!!



I love that one.

7:37 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

dabich,

Thanks & so do i.


green,

Glad u enjoyed them.


scribe,

My dear man, patience is a virtue. Don't be distraught, I'm on my way there now...

9:57 PM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home