Wednesday, February 08, 2006

5 hours of winter....

This was the scene at 9:00am this morning while i was having breakfast at my local McDonalds before driving in to work. The temperature was 35 degrees so the snow didn't stick, but that didn't stop the wreckless drivers from having their careless accidents. (they'll never learn) The pictures aren't the greatest since i was using my camera phone. I just wanted to get a few shots of the very late arrival of Mr. Jack Frost. The snowfall ended at 2pm. and now it doesn't even look like we had any snow at all. So much for wintertime.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

See what happens when I *don't* check your blog in two days... you post something. I'm gonna not check your blog more often....;>)

Winter has been like that here, too. It'll snow 6 or 8 inches & be really cold for a day or two, then it will warm up and rain for three days, melting everything.

I'm not complaining becasue I dislike snow. Anytime we get rain in January & February, I'm happy...

8:43 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Yea, i hear ya green...I'm not a big fan of "Old Man Winter" either.

My creativity is alittle low so i can't hang with all of you everyday bloggers but I'm still around.

I've been quite busy but have finally gotten around to getting the ball rolling on the copywrite tip. I do still plan on posting my poem one day soon, i hope....

Take care...I've got to stop by your place soon. I really miss reading your posts.

9:30 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Tim said...

:>) Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoy reading my stuff!!!

Hope to see you there soon

9:01 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Looks like home.

1:57 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

scribe,
What are you referring to when you say: "Looks like home.?" Do you mean the snow, the street & homes, or the Mcdonalds restaurant?

Anyway, glad I could make you feel comfortable.

7:08 PM, February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home