Monday, August 15, 2005

By Jove, I think she's got it!

After careful consideration and thought and endless rantings inside of my head, dueling a constant battle, keeping me up day and night, the voices have finally unveiled to me, the reason there are hardly any comments ever made to my blog:



And the answer is in, " The envelope, Please. "
And the answer is.....*DRUMROLL*
Because it's BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
DUHHHHHHHHHHHH??????????????????? Such is life...... At least I get alittle traffic, * sigh *.... Oh well, with that said, The point I'm trying to make is that there is no point to be made. I can do what I want regardless. I guess the moral could be not to give up. I may just one day put something on here that someone may want to comment on....or....maybe not. I guess it's a good thing I don't rely on this for a living, huh?????????????
So anyway, my day is over. Time to get some sleep, or maybe just a couple winks. Goodnight Internet Peeps!


4 Comments:

Blogger rhein said...

ahem, the real answer IS that it's a page on a huge site, WON'T show up in random searches:). keep writing.

6:30 AM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Thanks for the positive tips guys. I notice I have a regular following, as well as random passers-by but getting that first comment is like pulling teeth. Ha. Thanks again!

6:36 AM, August 17, 2005  
Blogger Eat2Live - Michele said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:16 PM, August 17, 2005  
Blogger Eat2Live - Michele said...

No one comments because you make such cogent points that nothing else needs be said. But what do I know - I'm just a girl from North Myrtle Beach !

10:18 PM, August 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home