Wednesday, August 03, 2005

All in a day's work..aka: welcome to HELL....

Another day shot to hell, or maybe a better way to put it would be: Another day in paradise making it's way to hell, but deflected by the full moon,(must've been a full moon the way people were trippin' out today)and lingering in a suspended limbo preparing you for it's final destination into the flaming depths of Satan's Playground.


Okay, Okay, maybe I'm being alttle melodramatic here...
Today was a very strange day for me though. Maybe not so much the day as the people I came in contact with. No discrimination here, age or gender. Everyone was in the Twilight Zone. On one occasion, I was having a conversation with a lady who seemed to be in a pretty good mood. Half way through our conversation, her tone changed and she seemed to be getting upset. It was as though she were going through some sort of metamorphisis. I would wonder if I said something wrong but my only comment was about how hot it was outside. We were discussing the weather for geez sakes!..Definately heard the Twilight Zone music with her...
Had another person thank me for recomending a dinner idea for him yesterday when in fact, I'd never spoken to him before in my life, nor was I even at that job yesterday to recommend anything to him. Yea, today was strange to say the least.
Then, to make matters worse, there were those who just couldn't seem to make up their minds. I'd be in the middle of getting an order together for them and they'd change their minds, so I'd have to start all over again. I felt like saying, " Here, have another lude!" or "Will you make up your mind already?!" Of course if they did have another lude, they'd have no mind to make up, i guess. Oh well....
To be quite honest, I didn't feel like I was hitting on all cylinders myself either. For one thing, I kept thinking today was Thursday for some reason. It just didn't feel like a Wednessday to me. I also felt alittle sluggish today. I'm wide awake now which is bad 'cause It's nearly 9:30 and I have to get up around 3:30 tomorrow morning. I'm sure by tomorrow afternoon around 4, I'll be wanting to pass out for a 3 or 4 hour nap. I'll have to try not to give into that and find something to do or else my days and nights will really be screwed up. I know what to do....LAUNDRY, WHOOPIE!!!
Hmmmm,another day in Paradise.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home