Sunday, July 31, 2005

Starlight, Starbright...wish in one hand,s**t in the other

Have you ever given any thought about wishes? I mean, if given the chance to be granted 3 wishes in your lifetime, what would you wish for?..... I know what I'd wish for.
  1. My first wish would be for one million more wishes. Why, because I know I'd want more things and run out of wishes.....(greediness, i guess)
  2. My second wish would be for World Peace. No more wars in this world, enough already!!
  3. And last, but not least, an amount of wealth that would exceed Donald Trump, Oprah Winfrey, The Hilton Sisters, and Yoko Ono all rolled into one.(of course I would share that money with my family, friends, and fellow bloggers)

And I still have 999,997 more wishes!! Cool.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

I always thought of the wishing for a million wishes thing too. I wonder if there's a caveat about that? :)

4:44 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Hmmmmm...I don't know but I've always felt the necessity to list that as my first wish for the sake of security. Go figure...

7:55 PM, August 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I firmly believe that you should be careful what you wish for. As someone whose wishes usually tend to come true in time, I can tell you that it's not always for the best. So for me, having many wishes means having many more chances to really mess things up! See, if you have a lot of wishes, you won't be careful with them. But if you have only a few, you'll be a lot more cautious with how you use them. Right?

5:28 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

You have a valid point Michael, I'm listening. This is just 1 of the many silly thoughts I had from my childhood days, However; I do feel that wishing is similar to dreaming. If you have no wishes, you have no hope. So, you see, wishing isn't all that bad. I guess it depends on the person, their will,(strong or weak) and if their wish comes true,(good or bad) whether or not they have the common sense and maturity to deal with it. Who knows....

7:32 PM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home