Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Beginning of a New Beginning....

This is the deal.....I NEED A VACATION!!!! And not a moment too soon. It just so happens, i have a vacation coming up soon. Man, i can't wait! Not that i'm going anywhere but, just knowing that i'll have some time off from work is music to my ears. Perhaps i can use this time to get things in order, and get back on track. If nothing else, the one thing i do plan on doing is this: pampering myself. I'm going to take care of me for a change.
And that includes getting back into my routine of going to the gym!!
You'd be amazed at how much a good workout leaves you feeling afterward. The hard part is getting back into going regularly, but once i start my routine, it comes naturally. I so miss that feeling....It's gonna be a challenge to fit it into my schedule, but, i've got to so i will. I'm still smoking about the same as before,(2 &1/2-3 packs a day) this will be tapering off some with working out.
I do however have something in the mix on the smoking tip. Stay tuned, i'll let you know after it materializes..........that's all i'm saying.
I've got some good news, my truck is finally paid for!! I got my title in the mail a few weeks ago! WHOO-HOO!!! Andddddddddddddd.........i've managed to pay off alot of my debts. Look out, the girl's on a roll. I'm feeling pretty good at the present time. I really needed some breathing space too.
As for my loyal creditors.....I bid thee farewell....FOREVER!!
Wow, that really felt good, i must say. Now all i have to do is start living. No more worrying all the time. Maybe even start going back to Bull Shoals Lake in September. I used to go every year in September for 2 weeks. Hopefully, i'll get to do that this year.
Well, the clock says 5:30am, which means i've got to get ready for work. Yes, i still have to continue working, but life is good now, so it's okay....If you all only knew how bad it really was. As for my friends still struggling with those wonderful creditors.....
I leave you this:
Never give up. Keep on doing whatever you've got to do to stay afloat.
Legally, that is....
And most importantly, remember this:
THEY CAN'T EAT YOU!!
Well, off i go on my merry little way. I hope everyone has a productive day today. Take care all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home