Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The have and have nots.......

Some of them will try to make you feel beneath them,
While others laugh hysterically at your misfortune...
Some smile in deceit making the tip of the dagger unnoticeable,
While others dabble in mind games to confuse you...
There are those who enjoy misery,
And desperately want you to join them...
And those who search for a worthy opponent to debate with,
Only to hear themselves speak forcefully...
One can only feel sorry for this caliber of people, for they have nothing...
Their lives are obviously unfulfilled. It's sad really, when you think about it.

So, I ask of you......Are you one of these people????

I could never be that way. It's just not in me, nor was I raised to be so self-centered and callus.

I often wonder what makes a person act in this manner. I guess I'll never understand their reasoning....

I'm happy to say that I have only encountered a small amount of people of this nature......Thank goodness.
And I try to distance myself from them at all costs....

I, for one, need no negative vibes flowing in my world..No indeed!! Well, that's all i have to say this evening....later on all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home