Sunday, May 22, 2005

Bittersweet Symphony

Another day is dawning with the sounds of light rain falling, and muffled thunder in the background. It's so peaceful right now. I absolutely love that! With the windows open and hearing the soft rain fall down, the air is so still and the mood; so enchanting. As the rain slowly stops falling, i can hear the birds singing so sweetly as the morning begins. It's symphonic, really. A very good time for meditation....

Especially when the mind is free from all thoughts and stress....translucent

I definately need to hold on to these feelings for the upcoming week. I really have my work cut out for me....and that's all i'm saying......

Well, I will say this: It's all good. I'm eccentuating the positive. Some lifestyle changes are in the works......only time will be the bearer of the news; good or bad.

I'll leave you with the words from a song by: The Verve, which is the title of this post:

" 'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, that's life....
Try to make ends meet, you're a slave to money, then you die.
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down....
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.
No change, I can change, I can change, I can change,
But I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next....
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no....
Well, I've never prayed,
But tonight I'm on my knees, yeah.
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.
But the airwaves are clean and there's nobody singing to me now.
No change, I can change, I can change, I can change,
But I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next....
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no....."
And away I go, later folks! *PEACE*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been raining here for weeks in MA. I dont know how much more rain I can take before i go crazy. This post makes it not seem so bad though.

I remember when I was young camping and it would rain. I loved hearing the sound of rain on the camper roof or on the tent, its was very relaxing.

If you dont mind, Im gonna link you :)

7:22 AM, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home