Friday, May 13, 2005

Well, here we are. The day of doom is upon us! Friday the 13th....AND????????? I personally didn't experience anything out of the ordinary today. I didn't seem to have any bad luck, my day went rather well actually. That's pretty good for me considering how my luck usually runs. I had a pretty steady day at work, enough to keep me busy and make the time go by.

Some people really put alot of emphasis on this day, actually dreading it's arrival. I'm sure there is some validity to what is believed to be the most unlucky day of the year. I guess it's like mind over matter. If you truly believe that you are going to have bad luck on this day; then you probably will. I used to be like that. I've since dismissed those thoughts, thank goodness!

Here's something funny, I'm posting on my blog, on this "unlucky" day, and a song called "Lucky man" by The Verve just started playing. Is that strange or what? You see... this is the story of my life. COINCIDENCES ......... Freaks me out sometimes, really. Anyway, that's about all i've got for today, nothing major. Show's over and the monkey is definately dead. lol Nite all, **PEACE**

3 Comments:

Blogger Vivek M said...

now i know!! i never thought of it! i had a bad day at work and a silly mistake of mine got me travelling for three long hours in the frustrating traffic in the city....

8:43 AM, May 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, no one in this town knows my yahoo id and i never mentioned where i work, did i make a mistake, i am new at this. Whoops!!!

12:36 AM, May 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello again,

6:44 PM, May 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home