Friday, May 20, 2005

Another day in the life......

Hey all!! Not a whole heck of alot going on today with me. My day at work was ok. I work for a major grocery chain, in the meat dept. I'm what you'd call a meatwrapper/clerk. Right now, bussiness is down, but the Memorial Day holiday is upon us so, things will start to pick up; atleast i hope so.....times are changing and consumers are buying less, with the cost of living on the rise and all.
The weather here, in St. Louis, is gloomy today. No sunshine and cool temperatures. Looks like another rainy night. I'm not working my 2nd job this evening.(just on Wed. & Sun. only) Maybe when bussiness picks up there, i will be able to work more.
So, since i seem to be having alittle "free time" I've decided to take some free online courses in the evenings. God knows i can use all the help i can get.... And that's the truth! lol
I'm still having a terrible time figuring out how to post pictures on here!! I've tried using Hello, through the Picasa 2 program with no luck! This is soooooooooo frustrating for me!! If anyone knows how to post pictures on blogs, please contact me via email or by a comment. I sure would appreciate any suggestions as to what i can do to get the ball rolling.....
I think i'm going to fix a real simple dinner this evening. A good ole' hamburger and some frenchfries. Quick -n- Easy! Then, it's back to the studies. Yep, just another boring day......Talk at ya later folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home