Wednesday, May 18, 2005

What time is it??????

It's morning and I'm definately not motivated today. Frankly, i don't even know what day it is.(one day flows into the next with me) It's kinda like being a prisoner in my free life.... I've just awaken from what seems to have been, a very peaceful sleep. AAh, i can hear Louie running around upstairs.(my cat) He's a real trip!! Atleast he's happy.... What a life, huh? He just eats, sleeps, plays, gets into anything and everything, The life of Riley. Must be nice, not having a care in the world.....Another life; maybe

Okay, it's Wednessday; which means my whole day is pretty well shot. I'll be working from morning into the evening. Oh boy, can't wait!! NOT!!!!! I guess i really shouldn't complain with the way our economy is going, I'm lucky to have a source of income. Gas prices alone are about to kill me off! What's up with that????? I have an SUV and believe me, filling that tank twice a week is really depressing....

Well, that's my cue.---The natives are getting restless[ my 2 dogs] I have a toy poodle, who weighs about 5-6 lbs. ha-ha and a yorkshire terrier, weighing about 12 lbs. They're up and hungry and i need to stop stalling. My new day awaits.... Maybe i should start playing the lottery........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home