Thursday, May 12, 2005

Finally, some Good News!!!!!

Today is a very good day, well atleast it is for me. And i owe it all to a very dear friend of mine.(whom shall remain nameless) He knows who he is........ ["you heard what i said."] ha-ha

Anyway, I am finally able to use my DVD player/turntable/cd player/stereo and 65" screen tv the way it should be used!! Everything is working properly and i am so thrilled!! If you all only knew how long this system has been out of comission!!! I mean, the tv was working and the cd player and the stereo, but that was it. The vcr is still pending, but that's no biggie. If i want to view movies from my vcr library i can buy them in dvd form or figure something else out....WHO CARES!!! I'm just so happy that my entertainment ctr. is back in tact.

Thank-you soooooooooo much, Sir! You are truly a wonderful friend! *Muahhhhhhhhh*

It seems that this day is full of positivity, which is something i've needed for quite some time. I had a very smooth day at work today. No stress whatsoever and that's a very good thing. Now, if i can just keep this momentum going, i'll be productive and up for all challenges yet to come. I've been on a natural high{so to speak}here lately and i don't want to come down.

I know this is probably all meaningless dribble to alot of folks, but, it's a big deal to me.....and, that's what matters most.

Peace and Love to all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home