Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sunday Morning...up before the Rooster

Good morning all! I'm wide awake at 1:30am since i just got up out of bed. I've been asleep since 7pm. I needed the rest, actually. It's not too often i get to have a good night sleep being i work so much. ( 2 job blues) Yea, working 7 days a week truly sucks, but it pays the bills. It was pretty hard at first getting used to having no days off, but i've grown accustom to it now. I just get into my routine, put in my time, go with the flow, and try to fit in as much as i can in a 24 hr. period....

Although, there is one thing that i must say i truly miss. I miss going to church on Sunday morning. I haven't been in a long time (with the exception of funerals, baptisms, etc...) Of course, with my schedule, i don't see that happening anytime soon.

Today my mood is mellow. I am really feeling pretty good, must be from the long nap. I'm ready to start my daily routine. I'm really looking forward to that long, hot shower this morning... I feel so much better afterward. My day should go by relatively fast today as far as work goes. I only work one job today.

Anyway, It's almost 2am , and i feel like having some coffee, and I'm really wanting that shower now, so that's what i'm gonna do. Just remember, Life is what you make of it. Take time to enjoy it, make the most of it, and try to keep an open mind. Positive energy, it's a good feeling.....try it sometime!! *PEACE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home