Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Nothing to do? Try Googling you. It's fun, it's weird, it's something to do when you're bored.....

Recently I came across a post from someone on Yahoo 360, and their blog was being featured. They googled their name and the results were quite funny. So, you know, I've just gotta try it for myself. Oddly enough, I've never done this before. It seems that all you have to do is type your name and the word " is " after it and let her rip. So, here goes........
MaryAnne is....
  1. Mary Anne is here for fun,fact and fiction
  2. Mary Anne is a voice sounding the warning
  3. Maryanne is co-founder and Vice President of Stybel Peabody.
  4. Maryanne is also on the Board of Directors of the New England Chapter of the National ...(National what?, I don't know. I didn't read any further)
  5. As VP of Operations, Maryanne is in charge of all office procedures.
  6. Maryanne is credited with coining the word “bloggersation” as a descriptor to the ...(bloggersation???)
  7. Maryanne is the Graduate and Honours Co-ordinator for Women's Studies and currently coordinates: ...(women's studies, of course)
  8. Maryanne is a member of the Academic Board of the Diploma in Community ...
  9. Maryanne is also researching the concerns of refugee children from a child focus. ...
  10. MaryAnne is responsible for a wide varietyof duties, ...
  11. MaryAnne is being recognized for her nearly 27 years of unsurpassed ...(perhaps I should read up on this one...)
  12. Maryanne is the friendly initial contact for ENZ as both Receptionist and ...
  13. As well as Reception and Telephonist duties, Maryanne is webmaster for the ...(yea right, a webmaster. lol)
  14. Maryanne is admitted to practice in the state courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, ...
  15. Maryanne is a member of the firm's Associates Committee. ...
  16. Maryanne is just a peach on her own. ( I like that one although I did change it just a wee bit. hehehe)
  17. Mary Anne earned a reputation for superior performance. ( okay, maybe I left a little bit out on this one too. But, it sure does sound good!)
  18. Maryanne is to be promoted and hence the man she wishes were dead is removed, is introduced after Jennifer has planned to kill him, ...(calm down, it's some tv show from 1994 folks.)
  19. Mary Anne is going to have her revenge! ... It really is Sweet Revenge. Read it and find out. The Real New MaryAnne ...(something from Amazon.com)

  20. The Mary Anne is just a blip in the distance now, a bump on the glassy skin of the sea, about to slide over the horizon. She no doubt carries wistful ...(great, I'm a trolling boat now.)
  21. Victory is declared if MARYANNE is voted in as Most Popular Student. ... The PCs job is to make sure that MARYANNE wins the election. Supporting Cast ...(YIPPEE!! I'm a shoe in!)
  22. Maryanne is currently involved in IIED’s project on Instruments for Sustainable Private Sector Forestry. (whoa!)

  23. Maryanne is reading to us to take our minds off Wallace. (that's right, don't even think about Wallace, ever...)
  24. MaryAnne is right. (OOOOHHH, nice to hear that for once!)
  25. Maryanne is the best. (I think I'll stop here. Can't get any better than being best.) LOL
Gee, with all of this being said,
I'm a pretty busy girl, huh?
By the way, this is only 25 results of about 1,630,000. There's no way I'm gonna do that much searching. Anyway, if you've never done this before, try it out.
Random Think tank:
If you were me
And I were you
And we were we
Then who does who?

27 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

Hi maryAnne. lol
That last think tank thingie...who does who? I'm NOT touching that with a ten foot pole LOL

4:41 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Awww, come on dabs...LOL It's just one of those "silly" questions of life.(me no touchy either) HA HA

5:29 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

My bad, but YOU WORSE lol

8:11 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I hate google.

2:53 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

Huz come?

4:48 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Yes scribe, do tell us why you hate Google.

BTW, I'm not a big fan of the library...too quiet. ;))

Hey, my word verification is:
kmeewsum
Transposed: week mums

Hope that's not an omen for my plants this spring & summer....

Ok, so I'm bored again lol

5:53 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

LOL Zep, yer killin me!

6:42 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Oh nooooo!!! dabs, I would never kill you, just plants. LOL

6:52 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

Don't have a green thumb eh? Neither do I.

8:07 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Yea, I do best to just plant & NEVER touch again. Well, 'cept for my rosebushes, I do good with them.

8:11 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

That's a bummer, but hey...
I LOVE YOUR NEW PIC! :)

8:19 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Awww, thanks dabs. *big hugs*
I figured it was time for a change, no what I mean...

8:22 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

Yes,I know zactly what ya mean. HUGZ BACK AT YA!

8:27 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

zep,

Perhaps you should visit the library in West Bloomfield, MI. where the pre-adolscent Arab and jewish kids run around with wild and loud abandon and the pussy-ish library employees are afraid to discipline them. Although my gf once did and it scared the shit out of 'em!! LOL Once a year she actually makes me proud.

I hate google because it's strictly for people looking things up. No other features. boring.

8:56 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

Oh well, that's a valid reason.

9:14 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

wow.

9:29 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

scribe,
Ya sure that's a "library" yer talkin' about? LMAO

Guess I'm not up on search engines much since i rather enjoy Google. :)

I have however, finally started to dabble with Mozilla & lemme tell ya...I simply LOVE that stumble on feature!

9:48 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

like wow

11:51 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Like what? Oh, the two of you agreeing on something :)

12:04 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

LOL yup

12:14 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

No wow because for once she gaveth me no shit about something I wrote LOL

2:40 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Oh, I see. Agreeing with you & giving you no crap does not borderline being similar...

Okie dokie pokey. LOL

3:45 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

I can't help it, he's so much fun ;)

4:57 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

Indeed, child, thou hast no idea :)

11:13 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

All the better ;)

11:37 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Let the fun begin. Yoo-Whoo, Oh minister, What dost thou do for fun, hmmm?

I'm sure it's worth hearing....

5:21 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

O yeah!

8:57 PM, March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home