Friday, January 06, 2006

A few more songs

It's been a rather rough couple of days for me. I've been sick with the flu since Christmas and just when it seemed that I was beginning to feel better, It (the flu) came back up on me and hit me like a ton of bricks. I slept all day long on and off which is why I'm up now.

I'm still feeling listless and my nose is still runny/stuffy but atleast I don't feel like I did yesterday and this morning. It was the pits! Anyway, being that I did absolutely nothing today, I did happen to think of a few more songs with my name included in them. This post as well as my last post are continuations from an earlier post dated Dec. 19th, 2005. I'm only mentioning this in case if anyone has additional songs they'd like to contribute. You may want to check there first.

Here's what I've come up with today :

1. MARYLOU, I LOVE YOU - RICKY NELSON
2. MARYANNE WITH THE SHAKY HANDS - THE WHO
3. GILLIGAN'S ISLAND (THEME SONG) - GEORGE WYLE
4. MARYANNE - ARON RACHO
The last two songs are by Tori Amos but are listed as ORIGINAL NON-ALBUM SONGS, and they are as follows :
5. MARY - TORI AMOS
6. SISTER JANET - TORI AMOS
Well, that's all I've got. This will most likely be my last post concerning this subject because I can't think of anymore songs and I've searched and this is all I've come up with. If anyone else knows a few more, drop on by and list them. Have a good one, and please try not to catch whatever this flu-like cold is that's going around. It really SUCKS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home