Sunday, November 13, 2005

HELPPPPP!!!!!!

Today has been pretty challenging for me. If you're a regular viewer of my site, you probably notice a few things missing. It all started earlier this morning. I was trying to put some background music on my site....yes, AGAIN...and after I put the HTML code into my template, I looked at my site and of course it didn't work, AGAIN. So, I went back to my template and deleted it. Well apparently, when I deleted the code I also took a few other items that I shouldn't have. I didn't realize it until I opened my page and it was no longer black. OMG....I was in shock! My page was white and I couldn't figure out why. I started trying anything just to get my black template back. Finally I had to choose a new template but when you do that, you lose alot of your stuff. I didn't realize this and I panicked and clicked on clear edits by mistake. All of my links were gone.....I lost everything!! I was so upset. I lost every link to every blog I enjoyed reading and my sitemeter. I also lost my flickr badge and my weatherpixie. Everything vanished. I guess that's what I get for messing around with stuff I know nothing about.
There are some links that I will not be able to recover and that's sad. I simply can't remember the urls to them all and some were just blogs I stumbled upon and decided to link because they were interesting. I have been able to recover some links through other blogs and through searches on blogger. It's gonna take me some time to get things back to normal on here. One thing's for sure....from hence forth now, I give up on putting music on my website. I love music but I just can't seem to figure out how to do this without messing everything else up on here. I hate to say it but I simply wash my hands of it.
I'm hoping that as I reconstruct my site, I'll be able to improve it as well. Oh yea, I almost forgot--I also lost my latest item. MY GUESTBOOK!! I'm really disgusted about that. I hope I can get it back. I'm doing the best I can and that's all I can do. So anyway, that's what's going on in my world today. I hope everyone is having a better day than I am. It may not be a Friday but it sure is the 13th. Bad Luck for me, huh......Atleast there was one highlight for me today. I got to talk on the phone with a friend I haven't heard from in awhile. He always makes me smile and for that I say : THANKS!! You're a good friend.....Well, wish me luck everybody. Maybe I should wait until another day(other than the 13th) to fix my site. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home