Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A couple updates...

I have a couple updates today:

  1. I called the forestry division today around 3:30pm. I spoke with a woman (violation clerk) and she is saying that the address that she has in front of her isn't the same as the address that I recited to her. (my address) So, she has instructed me to call back tomorrow morning between 8 and 8:30am and speak with the person in charge--which I will do.
  2. As far as my "little house guest" is concerned, (the mouse--remember?) I haven't seen or heard him. I guess the decon poisoning worked. Now It's just a matter of finding him.....yuk

That is all.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Good luck with that mouse hunting thing. Maybe you should get a cat like constant rain did.

Hopefully the call to the man in charge tomorrow will clear things up for you.

6:21 PM, November 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home