Tuesday, October 18, 2005

No rest for the Wicked




What's up everybody? I'm home early from work today,(off at 1pm.) and I'm pretty tired so I decide to take a nap. The weather's beautiful and I've got my windows open, letting in the clean air and sunshine--really feelin' it. I put on some comfy clothes to get me in that relaxed, lounging kinda mood and lay down on my couch in the livingroom. I set my alarm on my cell phone for about 3pm.--just a little over an hour long nap. I was so ready for it. So there I lay for all of 5 minutes, and all of a sudden....I hear this music. A song by Alicia Keys called "If I ain't got you". It seemed to be coming from my neighbors house, not my Bosnian neighbors, but on the opposite side and someone was singing along with the song RATHER LOUDLY. It was as if they were right in my livingroom and I was their audience. I realize that it's early in the day and if I don't want to hear it, I can always close my windows....well I'd still have heard a "muffled sound" but I didn't want to close the windows because I enjoy the fresh air coming in the house, so since the music was keeping me awake, I decided to get up off my rusty dusty and finish the last leg of my laundry that I'd started last evening while watching the baseball game.

--And how about them Cardinals folks??!! We're still in there and we're coming home!!!
To be perfectly honest, I fell asleep during the 8th inning. I assumed we were going to lose. I'm glad we came back with a vengence in the ninth...NICE ONE PUJOLS, YOU ROCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Hoping for a win in game 6 on Wednesday! Yeah baby.....
As you can see--or shall I say hear, I still haven't put any background music on here as yet. Truth is; I haven't really been working on that lately. I'll get around to it sometime soon I hope. And speaking of background music, I can hear some more loud music again playing on someone's stereo. This time it's Bosnian music. I've noticed that most of the music I hear Bosnian people listening to is pretty upbeat and fast. It's almost like club mix. I've never heard a Bosnian ballad, you know something slow and easy. Hmmm.....So many different varieties of music in the world, interesting....
For those of you wondering how hell has been in the past couple days, here's a recap on the current standings and a few new upgrades for you:
Recapping....
  1. Satan and his ontourage are still keeping the sinners company EVERYDAY.
  2. It's still hot down here and we're sweating like pigs.
  3. Rest assured, we're recieving an abundance of fresh hot coals...TWICE DAILY. (great ain't it?)

New Upgrades in Hell.....

  1. The heating element has now been totally removed and replaced by open flames!!....This not only makes it hotter down here, but we also get the excitement of actually feeling the flames licking up against our bodies. Kinda like excercise gurus. REALLY FEELIN' THE BURN BABY!
  2. Daggers....yes, every sinner gets to feel the twist of the dagger at least once a day. No one gets left out--and I mean NO ONE...makes ya feel like family, doesn't it?
  3. Ritual sacrifices. "THE MASTER" has decided to make a list of "chosen individuals" for sacrifice. ewwwwwwww can't wait for that....
  4. And last but certainly not least--MORE TORTURE....MMMMMMMM Sock it to me baby!! Mr. Groening, if you will please......

1 Comments:

Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

HI there,

I was told that if I wanted the goddess (you) to acknowledge me, I should post on your blog :)

3:33 PM, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home