Sunday, October 09, 2005

Singin' the Blues.....

Okay, call me impatient but I'm finally in the process of putting music on my site. I tend to get so frustrated because I know what I want, It's just a matter of getting the result. I'd probably still be completely in the dark on knowing where to place the code in my template if it weren't for the helpful suggestion from a very nice young lady. **Thanks again M** It's nice to know that there are some really cool people who are willing to help us "slow learners" LMAO

As I've said before, It's all trial and error. I'll just keep on searching until I find a website that has a code that actually keeps on working. The video I have on here now did in fact work ONCE. (one time only) Now it doesn't seem to want to play anymore. Oh well, back to the drawing board...I guess it's things like this that make me want to explore more. It intrigues me. I find all of this computer jargin or programming language so facinating.

So, I have yet another "project" but I've got to stop for tonight. If I try to get involved in this now, I'll be up forever and I've got to get up at 2 am tomorrow for work.(2:30 the latest) BTW, If any of you want to suggest anything....and I mean ANYTHING to help me along on this, feel free. I'm listening.....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi this is DREAMER, for some reason I changed my account name in my profile blogg and now it says my account doesnt exist now....oh man!

Anyhow I know how you can put music on your site. I will send you the script you need to past into your template and then point the song to where its hosted at. I have mine hosted on my webserver.

9:45 PM, October 09, 2005  
Blogger DREAMER said...

ok......if your anything like me, I put my music on the very very top of my blog.....under my header (below the blog title)
I guess I need to know where you want the song. I use my muzic as a background song. "in a dream" iz the song I like alot by Rockell

8:56 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger rhein said...

oh very cool! how can you do that?

8:33 AM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Lara said...

Good luck with that! I'm always impressed by you enterprising blogger types that personalize it. I'm far too lazy. :)

1:09 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger DREAMER said...

I'm back, I got my blog back from support! STEPHANIE at blog support helped me! ! Sooo excited....sheeze....

11:50 PM, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home