Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Essence of Time

As I look across this empty room

The walls of time surround me

At times the walls are far apart

Enabling me to breathe deeply

Inhaling, exhaling, relaxed, being at peace

Setting my own pace, creating a groove of harmony and warmth

Easing in and zoning out

This is my favorite time
Other times, the walls constrict
Becoming consuming, No time
My time is not my own
Moving to a different pace, the pace of others captured
Unable to breathe, smothered slowly
So as to see all that is being taken away from me
This is my least favorite time
The happy medium........
Hmmmm, It's possible, I suppose
A shared time
Alittle bit of what I want
Mixed with alittle bit of what others want
What good is unused time anyway?
Shared time, What a concept!
I'll have to try that sometime
When I have more time.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Abreu, Jorge said...

Nice lil peice... Did ya finally get the new mower?

9:46 AM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Thanks, and yes I did. Have I finished mowing the yard yet? No, but I will...I loathe yard work, yuk!

11:26 PM, September 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home