Monday, January 01, 2007

An interesting Top Ten List. I like the sound of # 5. I can't wait for spring to come, although we've been rather lucky so far weather wise. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up to some below freezing temps. but so far it's been pretty mild. Yesterday is was 60 degrees!

I try to avoid #4 at all costs. The customer service lines are just too darn long for me. If I don't care for something, I just re-gift. I know, I know, it's tacky but it works best for me. lol It's better than just letting the items sit around collecting dust and MUCH better than standing in those god- forsaken long lines. YUK.....

2 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

My FAV is number 5 ~ only 3 months till SPRING! YAY! lol

5:27 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

dabich,
We're thinking just alike again. :)

9:43 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home