Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A Little Cyber Poem

We met upon the Internet,
A friendship electronic,
Expressed alone in words and thoughts,
Inevitably platonic.


We live too far apart for us
To mingle in the flesh,
But much more close than family,
Our hearts and feelings mesh.



Your dear, dear self reveals itself
Without a voice or face.
We have our own sweet home within
Our precious cyberspace.





I found this recently on twisted love poems. It doesn't seem that twisted, more a sad commentary on an all too common occurence in Cyberspace....





WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET THEM TRANSPORTER THINGIES THEY PROMISED US ALL THOSE YEARS AGO IN F**KING STAR TREK ??!!


...UM AHEM,JUST CURIOUS :)

3 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

I'm with ya on this Zep! There are some people I'd love to meet without a doubt, and you're one of them :)

3:52 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Awwww, thanks dabich. I'd like to meet you too! Heck, I'd like to meet all our fellow bloggers. I'd mentioned quite awhile back in one of my posts about having a dream. We all met at like some kind of "bloggers convention." It was a nice dream. :)

8:05 AM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

maybe it will come true some day ;)

4:31 AM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home