Wednesday, June 28, 2006

About That Last Post......

I decided to yank that last post on the grounds of possibly incriminating myself. LOL

Bear with me here folks. There's no need to worry, I'm doing fine. I'm just alittle goofy right now but I'll be AIGHT!!!

Oh yea, almost forgot--My first vacation of the year OFFICIALLY BEGINS on Saturday, July 1st. Of course, I'll probably work at my part-time job on that Sunday but it's cool. I'll be doing alot of maxin' and relaxin' the first few days but right around the 5th., it's time to go fishing! I really can't wait for that. I need it actually. If I catch anything worthwhile, I'll take some pictures for you all to see.

Take care! PEACE.....

5 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

Thank you for posting this, I was worried, lady!!! Big Hugz!

6:34 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Thanks dabs, I need hugs right about now gurl...

I'll be okay. I'm just alittle frazzled is all. :))

6:55 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

Frazzled and afeared. No wonder! MORE HUGZ for ya!

7:22 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

ha ha :)

Frazzled, afeared, and infatuated....What a combination. I'm a total loon!

8:00 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

constant,
I will be fishing later today. I've an appt. to keep this morning but after that, look out fish...I'm comin' ta git ya!! lol

6:43 AM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home