Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thirsty anyone???

I hope this doesn't turn into a normal occurrence for me. I've had yet another nightmare. This time it was about vampires. I can remember when I was a little girl and how fearful I was when it came to those blood sucking creatures. There was a show called The Night Stalker that came on around 9pm one night a week and it was on that show that I was first introduced to the demons of the night. My mom told me that when she checked in on me that night that I'd had my covers wrapped so tightly around my neck she thought I was going to choke myself to death. lol

Anyway, the other night I had this nightmare that I was on some remote island somewhere. There was this huge cave that was like a round  ball shape made of rock. There was a very large hole in the top of it which is where you would enter and exit the cave.
I remember seeing a little girl who I'm now assuming was me although she didn't look like me but I guess she represented me. This little girl was screaming and crying as she was being chased by this male vampire who happened to be, ( are you ready for this) Adam Ant! Yeah, that singer from the 80's. HA!!

The really weird part about this nightmare was that the little girl had an aluminum pan with raw chicken thighs that she carried the whole time throughout her chase. And she spilled one or two thighs as she was running which the vampire picked up and begin eating and once he tasted that raw chicken he really went into a feeding frenzy and became even more intense on catching her. The next thing I remember was this little girl being helped by a hand pulling her up and out of the cave as the vampire was clawing and trying to grab her little tennis shoes she was wearing. He couldn't come out of the cave as the dawn was upon them and would then burn him into cinders.
So I woke up at this point. The time was 1:25 AM.
I shook my head in disbelief and laid back down to go back to sleep. Guess what? As I fell back to sleep, the nightmare continued!!
It was the same island with the same castle and the same little girl with those raw chicken thighs again. WTF???

This time the poor child is being chased by a female vampire. And this time the vampire didn't seem to be or look like any kind of celebrity or person I've ever known or seen. It was odd running in a circular path in this cave. That's all I can remember now and of course I woke up once again but this time it was exactly and hour later. It was 2:25AM. Strange huh?...
And once again I'm a nervous wreck upon awakening with heart palpatations and fear and the turning on of all the lights in the house and Geez!!!
Needless to say my night was a very restless one.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fickle Cattle said...

I hate having nightmares. The worst one for me was this one dream. Jason (the one from Halloween) was killing all my friends and I couldn't do anything but watch. Super creepy.

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

9:49 AM, September 09, 2010  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Yeah, that does sound super creepy. Helpless even.

10:15 AM, November 13, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home