Saturday, July 07, 2007

*** UPDATE ***

HI ALL.

JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU AN UPDATE ON THE SITUATION AT HAND CONCERNING MY FRIEND.
HE CALLED ME JUST ONE HOUR AGO AT 9PM. CST. AND INFORMED ME THAT HE IS NOW IN THE HOSPITAL. SOMETHING I'D THOUGHT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN HE FIRST TOLD ME ABOUT THIS. APPARENTLY, THE SHORTNESS OF BREATH THAT HE IS EXPERIENCING HAS GOTTEN WORSE!
IT WAS A CHORE FOR HIM TO JUST WALK ACROSS HIS LIVING ROOM FLOOR. SO, THIS AFTERNOON, HE WAS ADMITTED INTO THE HOSPITAL. I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT HIM. IT WAS SO VERY HARD FOR ME NOT TO BREAK INTO TEARS OVER THE PHONE AS HE WAS STRUGGLING TO SPEAK TO ME. I WISH THERE WERE SOMETHING I COULD DO TO HELP HIM. I FEEL SO HELPLESS!

I SURE HOPE THEY CAN FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM SOON. I ALSO HOPE THAT HE IS TELLING ME EVERYTHING AND NOT HOLDING ANYTHING BACK. I NOW KNOW THAT HE IS AFRAID. HE'S MAKING LOTS OF JOKES AND PLAYING IT DOWN AS IF IT'S NOTHING BUT I CAN TELL THAT IT'S JUST A FRONT. HE'S HAD SOME TESTS RUN ON HIM TODAY AND WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW. HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE SOME GOOD NEWS TOMORROW. I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED. UNTIL THEN, PLEASE KEEP HIM IN YOUR THOUGHTS. THANKS......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zeppy,

I read your first post about your friend and immediately thought he may have GERD. But I'm no doctor! I'm sure whatever they find has been caught in time and he's doing the right thing by getting checked out thoroughly . All you can do is urge him to do whatever the doc's tell him and watch out for any other symptoms, even the little ones! I have a very dear friend who lost her hubby at age 50 because they ignored some very important symptoms we all take for granted. CHECK-UPS are SO key!

Good luck to your friend :-) Keep the faith!

9:23 AM, July 08, 2007  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I don't pray, but my thoughts are with him (most of them are positive)

1:40 PM, July 08, 2007  
Blogger DaBich said...

Thanks for the update, Zep girl. I will continue to send up prayers for your friend, and for you! Stay strong...for him! HUGZ!

4:12 PM, July 08, 2007  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

bluez,

Thanks so much for that information. I will pass that on to him the moment I speak with him next so he can tell his doctor. You may be on to something. Who knows...
I appreciate your positive thoughts. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's husband. That's the exact reason why I've been looking up some of the symptoms he's having. I pray they've caught whatever it is in time. Thanks again bluez.


scribe,

Thanks dear. I'll take whatever you're willing to offer for him. Thanks for being here for me. :)


dabich,

Thanks for the prayers dabs. For him and for me. You are such a good friend. It's hard but I'm trying to be strong. I'm just so afraid for him. I want him to be well.

BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!! *sigh*

6:12 PM, July 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home