Sunday, March 04, 2007

Desires Of You






















Spoken words alone cannot express,
The love I have for you.
The written art of love is what convinces
Myself, that you are the one for me.
As I gaze into your eyes
With every movement of your listless ways,
The grasping of your hand,
The warmth of your heart
I believe that you can make me feel like no other.

Once I believed that love was only a fable,
Configured in the mind, planted by others.
Then there was you.
Like a flower in bloom, wow, what a dream come true!
There are times we you make me happy,
There are times when you make me blue,
But what is even worse, is when
I don't get to see you...



- Dustin Lowe

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

Sweet....keep them coming, girl :)
Happy Monday!

4:40 AM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Hi dabich,
I liked that one too. I wish I'd written it. No Happy Monday for me. Mondays suck! lol
Hopefully it will be a Happy Tuesday! Hope you have a good one! :)

3:26 AM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Constant said...

ooh it's hot over here! :D Hope you are doing well, hon!

6:25 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Well dabs,
Tuesday started out sucking the slimy thingy but.....
as the day progressed, it got better. MUCH BETTER!! WHOO - HOO!! HA!
Ahem.... :)


constant,
Good to see you girl! I'm hangin' in there. How are ya? I've gotta make my way over your way soon. lol
So tell me, do you like the heat? I figured I'd start living up to the name of my blog for a change. hee hee
No, I'm kidding. I just felt like messin' around with poetry and I guess I seem to have gotten a little carried away. lol

6:35 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Constant said...

Hey.. Nothing wrong with getting a little carried away! Now that's one thing you won't hear me complain about! ;) Carry on..

9:55 PM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger DaBich said...

Carried away? Do tell what brought THAT on?

4:34 AM, March 12, 2007  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

dabs,
What brought what on? The erotic poetry or being carried away into an oblivious state of mind so much as to let myself fall into a poetic flow about love, life, lust, and so on and so forth.....mmmmmmmmmm
LOL

11:32 PM, March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home