Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Eight facts/things/habits, about me...you know, Zepplinlady...


Well, I've been tagged. How that happened is beyond me since I'm hardly ever around anymore. LOL So, without further adieu, here's my list.....

1. I am an extremely shy individual. Even though I may not seem so shy around any of you, I tend to be quite the quiet, apprehensive type around people. Especially on first meetings.

2. I've been employed at the same place for a total of 19 years. I haven't changed my job classification/rank because it was in my best interest to stay right where I am. I'm not in management so therefore, no headaches and I have the job knowledge to be left alone to do my own thing. I kinda like it that way.

3. I am a heavy smoker. As you all know already, I attempted to quit and did so for only 17 days but I am also in the process of trying to lose weight so something had to give. I chose the weightloss. HEY! 40 LBS. LOST SO FAR!! YIPPEE!!

4. I love music and am an avid collector of vintage vinyl albums, cassettes, 8-track tapes, and cds. I even like the old 78's and 45's. (although I've recently joined the ipod bandwagon. LOL

5. I absolutely have an undying obsession of looking at sexy men. Especially men in uniform: firefighters, policemen, mailmen,repairmen... (I'm teased on a regular basis by my co-workers about firemen and repairmen with their toolbelts but....I won't go into that right now)

6. I truly enjoy writing poetry although I'm not a professional poetess as I'm sure everyone can tell. I feel so free and mellow when the words begin to flow from inside my mind. It's a good feeling.

7. I have one half sister from my mother's prior marriage and one half brother also from my mother's prior marriage. I've never met him before though. He's one of those people who can't seem to get over the color barrier. ('course there is no barrier but, he seems to think that there is..) oh well, his loss...

8. I have 2 other websites/blogs and am really having a hard time maintaining them. They are: http://honeymolasses100.stumbleupon.com/
and
http://360.yahoo.com/honeymolasses100
Okay, guess I have to tag some people.
How 'bout Bluez, Scribe, and ~K~...
TAG! YOU ALL ARE IT!!
GOOD LUCK!

8 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

Holy chit! 40 pounds!!! Way to go Sistah, I am so proud of you!
Thanks for playing along on the tag, these are great facts about our one and only ZEP! :)

6:24 PM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Thanks dabich. It's been a struggle losing the weight but I'm not giving up.
Awwwww, you said "Our one and only Zep." I feel so loved...:)

8:08 PM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger Tim said...

Been a long time sice I ventured over this-a-way. How you doin' there kiddo??

40 pounds!!! Cool. Self improvement is SO HARD, yet so worth it!!! Keep up the fight.

Nice answers to the questions. You want a challenging one, try doing for yourself either one of these: from my blog called "One Book..." or try the one in my post dated 9/4/06

TTFN

Well, it was challenging for me, anyway.

8:28 PM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

You *ARE* loved, girl :)

4:29 AM, September 13, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

green,
Thanks for the support!
I'll have to take a look at your previous posts soon.:)

dabich - much love for you too girl!
Thanks for stickin' by me even though my posts are rare and sometimes boring as all get out...LOL
You're a true friend. MUAHHHH!!

9:23 AM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

40 pounds is great, you must look incredible! I lost 40 pounds but then I found it again, now I'm workin on it again *sigh* I will do your tag this weekend. Good to see you back!!

5:14 PM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Thanks bluez. Good luck to you! I had no choice. I had to lose the weight. If for nothing else, my health.

8:12 AM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger DaBich said...

Awwww...I feel so loved...Zep likes Ol' Bichlady :)

You're a trip girl, you keep on bloggin, hear? I'll miss ya if ya don't and that will make me cry.

10:17 AM, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home